Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: I found a girl for bucket!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do my best. [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#E6E8FA" size="1">[ May 04, 2003 12:33 AM: Message edited by: I have Misplaced My Pants ]</font>

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I seriously ca't help but use smilies all the time. It's just plain annoying.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Coffee anyone?

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd much rather have a beer.

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    or to be more honest:

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    (it'd be more beers if I could post more)

  5. #25
    Inactive Member cunt boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2000
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lalalalala [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="arial, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="arial, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bucket_O_Beef:
    I'd much rather have a beer.

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    or to be more honest:

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    (it'd be more beers if I could post more)
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You are going to have quite a hang-over my friend,

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="arial, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="arial, sans-serif">Originally posted by cunt boy?:
    lalalalala [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Mind if I join in sining?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •